Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i am gonna blog from now....

yes...u read it right...
i am gonna blog...
not now...but from now on...:p

no it aint some inner voice askin me to do it...its just coz aamir khan and AB has made this thing cool...:d

another reason for this reopening session is because my comp is screwed up a little ...
cant play games on it...:(

the only thing worknig well is my net capable of browsing 3-tier architectures...{{{hihi...show off

also my friend nikhil is bloggin everyday... so thats spurred me to restart ... may be itll become a cool thing and we can setup a new trend so that hot girls think we are cool...:)

none the less... m back NETWALON!! so beware... i am gonna occupy server space...


ps:- if there is anyone who actually ends up readin this other than me...
m sorry for having put u thru this... but God will bless u for sure...
in case of any casualties dial me...986925root25root25

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

Good to hear that u are blogging again. nice tp stuff there...keep that shit going, and if u write anything like the way u speak...its going to be hilarious...i'll keep chkecking this space.